EFI control units

Michael D. Porter mdporter at rt66.com
Wed Jul 24 05:19:22 GMT 1996

I'm very new here--just been reading this group for a couple of
weeks--and have a question or two on available control units.  I've been
sorting out what I think I need to convert Triumph six-cylinder to
digital FI, but have not yet found a control unit which seems to meet the
requirements I've set.

I'd like to find a controller with sequential injection and is also
programmable via laptop and can accept input from a domestic MAF sensor.

I realize many of the folks here are concerned with building their own
control units and doing much or all of their own programming, but I
simply don't have the time or test equipment for that sort of
undertaking.

Any suggestions?
Thanks.