water injection questions???

Dig dig at syclone.cc.und.nodak.edu
Thu Jul 25 21:42:38 GMT 1996

> >Paul:  What kind of setup do you use for your "Intercooler sprayer"?
>
> I have experimented with both water injection and intercooler spraying.

> I like the idea for a water to air IC, cuase you get around my heatup
> problem.  I don't want to do the necessary mods to make that happen in
> my car, (yet?).

I'm thinking about going to a beer cooler (ice chest) full of ice water
for use in my '91 GMC Syclone, which has an air/water system from the
factory.

There's also a company in the Northwest that makes a conversion kit
that allows re-routing of the A/C Freon to the liquid intercooler. 30
degree output temps are claimed, but I'm not sure how much faith I have
in such a claim. It's an interesting approach, nonetheless.

Dig
dig at syclone.cc.und.nodak.edu