General Motors ECM

peter paul fenske pfenske at direct.ca
Sun Jun 2 17:05:44 GMT 1996

Hello everyone:
Just wondering if anyone else is working on reverse engineering
gm ECM. I have so far decripted spark timing, IAC, prom id, fan control
and tcc. I am wondering if anyone else has decripted info on fuel control.
I am guessing WOT is based on base PW modified by rpm vs VE chart with
compensation for battery volt and temp. Still there are a great deal of
lookup tables. CL also appears to be modified by block learn tables.
Also does anyone have info on transient enrichment done by tps and map.
I have prom dumps for 85 corvette, 87 iroc, 92 gm truck if anyone needs
em. If any one has other prom dumps would appreciate them.
In addition my HCll package has a hard time decripting 6801 code
Does anyone know where a 01 dissembler can be found. Yess I could
spend a day writing it in basic but.
If anyone wants to help they can email me directly if they want.
Thanks everyone
Peter: pfenske at direct.ca