DIY_EFI Digest V1 #161

ptimmerm at mashtun.JPL.NASA.GOV ptimmerm at mashtun.JPL.NASA.GOV
Sun Jun 9 20:36:51 GMT 1996

Hello DIY'ers

Le me introduce myself.  Paul in Pasadena, working on turbo
charged audi applications.  I have been doing all my own work
and have my 2.15 liter motor running at about 250 HP and
16 pounds of boost.  I would like to progress further but need
to have knock sensing to do so.  Has anyone worked up a DIY
solution to this potentially expensive option?  I understand
how to mount the sensor, but am pretty cluesless about
knock sensor output wave form and sensing circuits.  Thanks
in advance.

Paul Timmerman
Pasadena CA 91104