Solenoid Wanted

David W. Taylor dwtaylor at ptdcs2.intel.com
Tue Jun 11 22:36:49 GMT 1996

Michael F. Sargent wrote:

> Speaking of water injection ... how clean does the water need to be?
> For my boat, would lake water (fresh) be good enough? (I would probably
> run it through a fuel filter first, but you get the idea.)
>
> Mike
> +--------------------------------------------------------------------------+
> | Michael F. Sargent   | Net: msargent at gallium.com | Phone: 1(613)721-0902 |
> | Gallium Software Inc.|                           | FAX:   1(613)721-1278 |
> +--------------------------------------------------------------------------+
I suspect an RV water filter cartridge would be a better choice,,,
They flow a decent quantity of water and they can turn mud into
drinkable water....Camp world sells them for about 30 bucks as I recall.
They have standard water hose male and female fitting on the ends.

Didn't they used to put a small percent of ethanol in the water tanks
of water injected vehicles??

YMMV
--
David Taylor  dwtaylor at ptdcs2.intel.com  Ph(503) 613-8132 Portland OR.
My opinions are mine ,, and nobody elses.