Instrumentation Information

Frank F Parker fparker at umich.edu
Thu Jun 13 01:15:37 GMT 1996

> Practical EFI knowledge.  I guess the level of the text would be Advanced
> Undergraduate/Graduate level.  If anyone can recommend a text, I'd
> appreciate the title, author, publisher, and date so I can do a search at
> the library and/or order more easily.  My location, Huntsville, AL, is a
> missile town and books on automotive engineering are hard to find.
>
> John Brewer
The best general book I have found is "Fuel Injection-Installation,
Performance Tuning, modifications" by Jeff Hartman. It's softbound
and ISBN # is: 0-87938-743-2, about $20. It follows several projects
for concept to end- very practical info.

	frank parker

93 Civic EX vtec custom turbo
89 S-10, 350 V-8 DFI/SuperRam