O2

Frank Parker fparker at umich.edu
Mon Jun 24 19:26:02 GMT 1996

> Date: Mon, 24 Jun 1996 19:45:21 +0200 (METDST)
> From: Marco Cortecchia <m.cortecchia at imola.nettuno.it>
> To: DIY_EFI at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu
> Cc: m.cortecchia at imola.nettuno.it
> Subject: O2
>
> I am called Mark Cortecchia and I am a student of engineering to Bologna
> (Italy). I'm me enrolled from little to this ListServ and I would need that
> anybody helps me. I want to build the Led meter for the probe 02, but I
> don't know that type of probe use (Brand and Model). Thank you for the
> collaboration. I MARK CORTECCHIA 	m.cortecchia@ imola.nettuno.it

All O2 sensors that are normal production sensors have the same voltage
curve so you can use most any production car sensor. Be aware that the
output voltage in the rich range ( around 0.7 to 0.9 volts) changes a lot
with temperature, the voltage dropping as temp rises: Eg from 650 deg C to
900 deg C.

	frank parker