No Subject

Walter Kaufmann walter.kaufmann at sd.id.ethz.ch
Wed Jun 26 07:10:35 GMT 1996

Hi,

sorry, I am new here on this list, so I have to ask......

What system would you recommend for air flow(or air mass flow) measurment?
I know three systems: This one with the round plate in the air flow, the system
with the air 'trap' and that one with the platinium wire(air mass).

I am looking for a system for a very small car(mini) who has no room for big
ones.... Does anyone know more about that? Does anyone has an idea?

Thanks
Walter

P.S> Oh yes, the idea is to build my own fuel injection, two ported (Mini's has
two siamesed inlet ports...) and electronic ignition. All controlled by a
Motorola 68332.