Walter Kaufmann walter.kaufmann at sd.id.ethz.ch
Wed Jun 26 09:35:25 GMT 1996

>     Wow, the car will have more processing power than engine power (only
>     kidding).  If there is no space why not consider a MAP based system ?

Can you get my more information about a MAP based system?

(I have look at it. Differential pressure measurment over the butterfly and
temparatur compensation and maybe huminity correction and so on...)

Is there a manufacturer for this device (body and butterfly)?

Thanks
Walter

P.S. Processing power is cheaper than engine power....