AC Delco ECM

Jens Knickmeyer knick at ibr.cs.tu-bs.de
Thu Jun 27 10:45:53 GMT 1996

<FIScot at aol.com> wrote:

> I know of no available 6801 disassemblers.  I got a programmer at work to
> help me making a crude 6801 disassembler.  It does the job, but requires some
> manual tweaking to get the resulting code right.  I guess I need to fix
> it......

Scott,

a 6809 disassembler is available at
http://www.ionet.net/~sriddle/6809dasm.c

I have a modified version which is set up to 6801 disassembling,
email me directly if you are interested...

I am currently searching for a 68HC11 disass, but it seems as if there
is no one available. I plan to use the 6809 disas mentioned above, but
I 1. have no complete and correct code table for the HC11 and 2. I am
too lazy to hack that table in, knowing that there must be such tables
somewhere. So, if anyone has such a table around, please send it to
me. Table format does not matter as long as there is a short description
on it. Thanks in advance,

Jens