Hello

Murray Hogg muzhogg at ozemail.com.au
Sat Jun 29 22:48:19 GMT 1996

Hello List Members,

My name is Murray Hogg, of Melbourne, Australia, a qualified Mechanical
Engineer, with an interest in instrumentation and computers.  I have
recently taken an interest in the fuel injection of vehicles - mainly drag
racing motor cycles - and came across this mailing list through the DIY_EFI
home page.  I thought I would join the list and this is a little note to
introduce myself.

Currently I am working on a twin turbo-charged V8 powered sand-drag bike (no
EFI on this one - yet!), but my interest in EFI stems from having been
requested to determine the possibility of providing methanol injection on a
Harley Davidson Evolution engined street bike which takes occasional trips
to the strip.

As this is more of a test post to see if it mirrors back from the mail
server, I'll leave more technical discussion of the project till a later date

Regards;
-- MH --
Murray Hogg
muzhogg at ozemail.com.au