Disassembler --- Instruction Addition

Donald Whisnant dewhisna at ix.netcom.com
Sun Jun 30 17:44:44 GMT 1996

To those of you who requested a copy of my 68HC11 Disassembler:

In the quick summary of commands that I emailed you, I accidentally
left one out of the list (as I was doing the list from memory) ... I
figured it would be quickest and simplest to email the whole list than
to send a private email to each one that requested the program.  The
following command should be added to the control file commands list:

LOAD - Must be followed by a load address.  This command specifies
         the BASE LOAD address of the binary file (not necessarily a
         start address for program code).  Example: if you have an
         8k eprom that starts at E000h, use the command: "load e000"

Donald Whisnant
dewhisna at ix.netcom.com