L-jetronic

WERNER_HAUSSMANN at HP-Loveland-om2.om.hp.com WERNER_HAUSSMANN at HP-Loveland-om2.om.hp.com
Tue Mar 5 15:46:49 GMT 1996

Hi Orin

Yes the car runs good with the Bosch system.  I increased the pressure at the
injector to 17.5lb, and loosened the spring at the air meter by two notches.
That worked real good. I later found a way to increase fuel flow by modifying
the analog computer.  This allowed me to use a standard air meter.

The thing I want to do now is delete the trottle switch for enrichment. I never
got it to fit well. I am looking for a vacuum switch for the fuel enrichment.
The L-Jetronic system you used has such a switch. Do you have the Bosch number
or do you have one?

The injector I am using is four times a standard 288 cc/sec flow.  I am doing
this by memory, so it may be wrong. I gave you the PN  for that injector.

Werner