Info on MBM27C1028 EPROM for Subaru SVX

David M Parrish dmp at bmesun1.MCG.EDU
Thu Mar 7 13:13:24 GMT 1996

>  How about you find your local FUJITSU seller .. I'll bet ya he has a burner
>  to program these .. and MAYBE even a few blanks ...
>
>  NEXT .. get the code read ... and disassembled ..
>
>  Now, even if you CANT get any more .. you can always just make a little
>  daughterboard on a header and use it to translate a regular 27C1024 into
>  a multiplexed arrangement ...
>
>  No biggie ... (this is where you EE types step in to help ;)

Yeah, yeah. But with working full time, driving two hours a day,
building an airplane, rewiring an engine and designing an engine
mount, following the '332 project and some competitive shooting on
weekends, who has time to hassle with an odd ball EPROM?

---
David Parrish
Oh, did I mention playing
entirely too much Doom?