MC3334 question

tdrury at SPBTED.gtri.gatech.edu tdrury at SPBTED.gtri.gatech.edu
Fri Mar 8 13:39:34 GMT 1996

> Hmmm - nope, the .075 ohm resistor is missing from Tim's circuit (the Net
> version anyway). What resistor do you use here? Obviously this is not
> something that you buy off the shelf.... Maybe several pieces of resistance
> wire to carry the current?

Oops.  It got left off the schematic.  When I couldn't find a 0.075 ohm
resister I found some 12 guage wire and ran about an inch or so.  Between the
wire and the PCB ground plane I ended up with about 0.075 ohms.  (yes, I did
subtract off the resistance for the ohmmeter leads).

-tim