CO sensor for Leaded ?

bryan (b.p.) rozier bprozier at bnr.ca
Fri Mar 8 14:28:43 GMT 1996

Hi folks,

After downloading some of the circuits for CO meters
from the web site I was planning to make one for
my mini. However I saw a note (in the faq?) that
said that all CO sensors are for unleaded fuel only :(

However you can buy exhaust gas analysers which work
on leaded (for biggish bucks) so there must be some
around. Any ideas ? Are there any UK available cars
with such a thing (adverse to spending money :) )

Cheers
| B.P. Rozier  |  Alleged Software Engineer | bprozier at bnr.co.uk   |
| voice/vmail  |  Bell Northern Research    | CBR1000F-J VROOOOM:) |
| 01279 403746 |  Harlow, Essex, England    | OGRI.    DoD #0xFOAD |