Direct injection propane

Markus Lien markus at cabler.cableregina.com
Tue Mar 19 08:55:29 GMT 1996

>Todd Ratke asked if anyone has any experience with direct injected
> propane.

In talking to the manufacturer I mentioned in my previous message he
told me about a chev 350 they set up on a test stand and simply connected
LPG to the fuel line.  He said that it would run for about 10 minutes
before the manifold plugged with ice.  With my system I was planning on
mounting the injector nozzle at the end of a tube heated with engine
coolant to fully vaporize the fuel before it hits the air stream.  A
more elaborate system could use a number of smaller tubes to facilitate
multiport injection.

                                Markus