Blackbird

gtk110 at psu.edu gtk110 at psu.edu
Thu Mar 21 18:54:22 GMT 1996

>"ooooh, crumbs!"if the world is nite, shine my life like a lite"live your life
>with PASSION"hey waiter, there's a transvestite in my soup"hey mister, are you
>tall?"all alone in the nite"son of a son of a sailor"John DeArmond fanclub #13
>"he's dead, jim"he's not dead, he's electroencephalographically challenged" kc

What the heck does this mean...Ist the soup made of LPG anddoes it have a
mixer???? is "jim" the Captain James T. Kirk of the Enterprise???

anyway.. Now that I am new to this list, and have viewed it for the last
couple of days, I finally have something to add
        I remember reading an article on natural gas injection that was put
in a 302cid Ford Mustang which, incidentally, utilized the FACTORY ECU. I
think it was the April??(don't quote me on this) '95 issue of Muscle
Mustangs and Fast Fords....
        I also recall that the stated octane rating of the gas is
130....could anybody verify this, and if so, why not run a 10:1 compression,
bump the timing up a little, and run 10 psi of boost???(can't do that with
gasoline). This seems to be a logical alternative to gasoline.  What's the
cumbustion potential as compared with that of gasoline. It's a shame that
such a useful petroleum product is usually burned of at the oil
well.....Forgive me if these questions seem stupid...I'm only 20 yr old
junior at Penn State majoring in Mechanical engineering and I hav'nt had the
thermal engineering or heat transfer classes yet...
                                        Gannon Kupko
                                        gtk110 at email.psu.edu