BMW 323 Injection

S. McManus mcmansp2 at u.washington.edu
Thu Mar 21 19:01:16 GMT 1996

If it's all mechanical, that's K-jet (CIS).  My '79 320i did exactly the
same thing, extremely annoying.  The fix for my car was to set the idle
mixture to factory specs using an exhaust gas analyzer.  First check for
vacuum leaks, also pull the boot on the air flow meter and make sure the
plate is centered (that's a fun one).

Sean McManus