BMW 323 Injection

Seth Allen n9540517 at henson.cc.wwu.edu
Thu Mar 21 23:29:59 GMT 1996

The early  K-Jetronics have a slightly unstable idle, and you have a gray
markett car if you are in the US.  Check all the ignition parts, and do a
tune up, and check for vacuum leaks.  This is the same system that was on
VW Rabbits.  People think that the FI messes things up, and start to
fiddle. Usually the problem is a small maintenance issue. The basic idle
setting is not elegant, but it works.

Seth Allen,  Owner of more CIS VWs than I care to admit.