Injectors

George M. Dailey gmd at tecinfo.com
Tue Mar 26 00:31:33 GMT 1996

At 08:47 AM 3/25/96 EST, Cliff Ducharme wrote:

>The EFI Briggs & Stratton LIVES!  I fired it up on EFI last night under manual
>control of the pulse width, and ran it for about 10 minutes.
=======
Cheers Buddy, there's nothing like slaping a cast aluminium or iron baby on
the butt and hearing those first sounds infant machinery.

Are you sure that the injector you are using is not fouled?
If it's a bendix or bosh, top entry type injector try this:

Remove the plastic cap.
The injector pintel should be exposed (if it's from a late model car, the
pintel might not be exposed). Clean it with old tooth brush and some carb
cleaner. Spray inside of the injector while pressing the pintel.

I disected a '76 caddy injector once. This was a top feed bendix type. Not
difficult at all. I can see lots of problems with trying to machine the
orfice without special equipment.

If you send me a postage paid self addressed box, I send you a couple of the
caddy injectors. I think you would give them a good home.

Good luck dude,

GMD