4.3 multi-port fuel injection

Jim Steck 72614.557 at compuserve.com
Tue Mar 26 04:30:33 GMT 1996

>I was wondering if anybody knows if Chevrolet (or any aftermarket vendor)
>has a multi-port fuel injection system available for a 4.3L V6.

Haltech's competition is :

Electromotive
14004-J Willard Drive
Chantilly, VA  22024

1-800-843-3889

They also use GM sensors.  I've built three engines with their TEC systems . . .
including two 300 horsepower 2.0 liter turbocharged Alfa Romeos.  Their system
has been very reliable (no failures in 100,000 cumulative miles) and is very
flexible.  Prices are similar to Haltech.

-Jim Steck
AutoComponenti

P.S.  I want to add water injection to one of the turbos . . . anyone have any
experience with nozzles and solenoids that will stand up to 50/50 water methanol
mix?