Computer Controlled Valve Timing

Bob Nell bnell at utk.edu
Thu Mar 28 14:06:26 GMT 1996

While at the 96 Detroit SAE Convention I picked up a brochure from
a company named Aura.
Their EVA's (Electromagnetic Valve Actuators) Look like just what you're
looking for.

Aura Systems, Inc.
2335 Alaska Avenue
El Segundo, CA 90245
310/643-5300
FAX 310/643-8719

They had some other interesting products as well...