Multispark stuff and other thoughts

SANDY SWELTAN at physio.uct.ac.za
Fri Mar 29 12:57:19 GMT 1996

> that you've burnt everything! Jacob's Electronics claim they can do
> this with one coil firing many cylinders, but imagine how much better
> you can do it if you have an independant circuit for each cylinder.
> This is literally on demand multistrike capability and can extend your
>  lean limits and/or reduce feedgas emissions.

Is that system actually installed in any OEM cars yet? Has anyone out
there actually USED a Jacobs Electronic system? I've been trying for
ages to find out how it really compares throughout the rev range with
the MSD, Microdynamics and the multiple coil systems.

Any response will be appreciated. With all this talk of lawsuits, any
negative comments should possibly be mailed directly to me!

Sandy

DR. S.M. WELTAN
DEPT OF PHYSIOLOGY                       Tel. No: (021) 406-6507
UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN                  Fax No:  (021) 47-7669
MEDICAL SCHOOL
SOUTH AFRICA

e-mail:sweltan at physio.uct.ac.za