Multispark stuff and other thoughts

Jim Pearl JVP at qsi.com
Sun Mar 31 23:41:29 GMT 1996

His explanation was that he had a rotor that had two prongs on it. However,
I could never figure out this might work. It would allow the spark to take
the path of least resistance and not fire the other plug? This rotor was
supposedly out of a 351 truck distributor..

Why fire two plugs? Waste fire! I'd love to take a shot at burning any
unused fuel left in the chamber...