NTK UEGO

Land Shark lndshrk at xmission.com
Fri May 3 04:12:02 GMT 1996

At 11:33 5/3/96 +1000, you wrote:

>The NTK rep said that this sensor is different to the one Honda use and that
>the Honda one isn't available here since that version of the car isn't sold
>here.  :-(

 At the same time, others have told me that the active element of that sensor
 and the $600 NTK one is identical ...

>I pulled the lid off the NTK controller and was glad that I didn't bother
>to make one myself.  It's a complex little critter and for AUD$750 it is
>not worth making them in small quantities.

 Well .. what did you SEE ... what Analog parts are being used :)

 Do tell ;)

>The sensor # is TL-7111-W1 5914-152 and the controller TC6000 05452.

 In the US, the set is $1000 and THAT is total Highway robbery!!

 I'm sorry, but $600, where a similar sensor is $130 is criminal

 (Just HAD to be said!)

 Jim