Opinions.

WERNER_HAUSSMANN at HP-Loveland-om2.om.hp.com WERNER_HAUSSMANN at HP-Loveland-om2.om.hp.com
Fri May 3 02:03:44 GMT 1996

Hello Jim

I noticed you said you reverse Bosch boxes.  Do you have any schematics,
parts locator, block diagrams etc for the L-Jetronics boxes? The car wiring
etc is available, I am looking for information inside the box (computer).

I have an interest in these. They are analog boxes. Most Power guys, and V8
guys sneer at them because they use the air meter (air flap) but they are
very easy to retrofit to existing carb engines and easy to get.

The are relatively easy to modify for A/F ratio without writiing any code,
but it is easier with schematics!!!!

I'd appreciate any information, or leads to information.

Werner