Hi Guys

Mark Pitts saxon at worldscope.net
Fri May 3 12:04:58 GMT 1996

Hi...=20
 Firstly, sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place... if so please =
drop me a line.

I've been working towards doing my own EFI system for some time now. My =
project is just getting out of the nitty gritty of getting the micro =
design finished, and is probably only a week or so away from being =
etchable. The origional idea was an all singing and dancing solution for =
a bolt on replacement for my cars (Triumph Spitfire 1500) twin (worn =
out) SUs. My father has one with 2 45DCOE Webs on it, but that is a real =
handfull in traffic, great on the open road tho'. I've spent the last 3 =
years reading books on EFI, engines, fueling and so on, and now feel =
suitably equipped to make my first mistakes.=20

My real quiz at the mo' is about EGOs, whats the cheapes/simplest? I =
rather like the idea of the ones that act realy as a rich/lean switch, =
with a fast response time, so I can 'hover' around the right area. Any =
more info... this way please.=20

If any body has any info... or any body wants to know more about me or =
the project, mail me at saxon at worldscope.net (which is in England).

TTFN

Mark Pitts.

(No home page YET!)