GM Calpak

peter paul fenske pfenske at direct.ca
Sat May 4 23:49:46 GMT 1996

I am wondering if Anyone on this list has done work on GM C3 and
P4 ecms. Off and on over the years I have spent some time on
general motors fuel injection. I did a prototype fuel controller
as my engineering degree project which worked but was rather cumbersome.
Rather than reinvent the wheel I was wondering if anyone had
decripted the lookup tables and algorithms GM uses in their controllers.
Thus far I have managed to resolve TCC and Spark tables but have
yet to resolve the fuel mapping and IAC tables.

If anyone wishes to share info. or can lend a hand please feel free
to contact me at pfenske at direct.ca

tnx: Peter Fenske