Injector controller (attached)

James C Patterson james at uclink.berkeley.edu
Wed May 8 23:26:05 GMT 1996

On Wed, 8 May 1996, Charles wrote:

> You wrote:
> >	Hi,
> >	Can this be decoded as I do not have MIME compatable tools,
> > Email : dchannon at cs.newcastle.edu.au
>
>     What exactly does this mean? All you need is a copy of PKUNZIP
> (shareware). Can someone help out David? The unzipped file is almost 2
> Mb...inefficient plotting software, I guess, but that's too long to
> send!

He may be need a mail program which can handle MIME attachments and
decode them back to their original format (zip in this case).  This is
typically handled by the mail program but there are also programs which
can decode a saved file if your mailer does not support MIME format.
Check a shareware/freeware site for the applicable operating system.

James Patterson
james at uclink.berkeley.edu