someone willing to sell cs453 inj drivers

WERNER_HAUSSMANN at HP-Loveland-om2.om.hp.com WERNER_HAUSSMANN at HP-Loveland-om2.om.hp.com
Thu May 9 15:54:57 GMT 1996

Hello David

Tell us more about your EFI system.It sounds like a good deal.You wet my
appetite but let's hear more before I get too enthusiastic.

1. What method is used to measure air mass?
        Does it measure air mass directly or does it calculate air mass
        from air pressure?
        Does it take into account altitude (we're at 5000-11000 ft)?
        Can it use more than one type of sensor for measuring air mass?

2. Can it run both at Lambda = 1 for cruising, and with enrichment for
acceleration, say Lambda = .88?

3. Any provision for "accelerator pump"? Start enrichment? cold running?

4. Is it fuel injection only or is there some output to drive ignition? (
that would be real nice)

5. Will it control my Fuel pump?

6. Any provision for trottle during warm up? What type? will it run the
Ford trottle adjust motor? (thats +/_dc signal)

7. Is it analog or digital? or a hybrid? What adjustments are possible?
how? and does it interpolate or does it use the map values directly?

8. How does it sense crank position? or does it not need position, only
rpm?

Anyway you get the idea
Do Tell us more Pleeeeeaase..., I don't want to build my own if you will do
it for me for a small charge.

Werner