Injector controller (attached)

Charles cmorris at ix.netcom.com
Thu May 9 22:59:14 GMT 1996

You wrote:

>        Yes the files are available, but unfortunatly they appear to
be in a format that many cannot read/decode. If some one would be so
kind as to make this available as a normal .zip file it would be
appreciated.

>BTW: Pkunzip, Winzip, Extract, & Esscode all do not recognise the
format that this file is in.

    Strange! I encoded it with PKZIP, and used Netcom's NetCruiser mail
utility to send it as an attachment. I'm not extremely knowledgeable
about PC's (although I have designed embedded 80C86 systems ;)
so if someone can sort this out, please do so!
-Charles