Variable cam timing

Edward Hernandez R ehernan3 at ford.com
Mon May 13 14:57:29 GMT 1996

"ED's speech was very good and informative."

Thanks, but there's also a really good collection of SAE VVA papers
in SP-956 Variable Valve Actuation and Control(ISBN 1-5609103410X).

Someone mentioned the valve event paper from Chrysler. I think he
refers to, oops, I lent it out. Can you please post the SAE/ASME
paper number? It's a very good paper which I recommend.

The reason that I am dropping hints(and stopped) is because I am
trying to remember if this has been patented yet and by who. Some
of you are getting really close and some are getting sidetracked. If
I figure out that it's been patented, then I can drop a few more. It's
a very clever way of doing it. ATSAKIRI, help me out with the patent
thing...

Ed Hernandez
Ford Motor Company
ehernan3 at ed8719.pto.ford.com