Reply to: a/f ratio with LPG

RABBITT_Andrew at mv8.orbeng.com.au RABBITT_Andrew at mv8.orbeng.com.au
Thu May 16 06:08:05 GMT 1996

the exhaust composition is nominally the same, therefore the sensor
should work, however I'm not sure that you'll want to run at
stoichiometric A/F ratio (which is where the conventional EGO's work
best) unless of course you want to continue to use a reduction
catalyst.

Andrew Rabbitt
Orbital Engine Company

From: (Bruno!) u933234 at student.canberra.edu.au:smtp
Date: ## 05/16/96 13:31 ##
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if it is possible to use a normal (i.e petrol) O2 sensor
when running a car on LPG, as opposed to unleaded fuel.

Thanks in advance,

		Bruno.  (u933234 at student.canberra.edu.au)

    "A sewer rat might taste like pumpkin pie, but I wouldn't know cos I
                    don't eat the filthy muthaf***a"