a/f ratio with LPG

Clinton L. Corbin : Backgrind/Gold : Pager 0544 CCORBIN at INTEL7.intel.com
Thu May 16 06:25:21 GMT 1996

>Hi everyone,
>
>I was wondering if it is possible to use a normal (i.e petrol) O2 sensor
>when running a car on LPG, as opposed to unleaded fuel.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>		Bruno.  (u933234 at student.canberra.edu.au)

Bruno,

This is off the hip, but I do believe you should be able to use it.  The
sensor is measuring the amount of O2 in the exhaust.  As I do not know
exactly how the O2 sensors work, this is just an educated, no make that
a mildly educated, no make that a... Oh hell, its just WAG.

Clint

WAG=Wilde Ass Guess!