hello

Josh Karnes joshk at tanisys.com
Fri May 17 22:05:30 GMT 1996

hey.

just joined this list, and i really don't know what to expect.

anyway, i am a member of the internet z-car club, a real 240z fan,
and i also subscribe to the bmw digest.  my primaty intrest in efi is
with bosch l-jetronic systems and their modification, particularly
the one in my bmw and those found in z-cars.  i am an engineer at a
high-tech firm here in austin.

so, that's me.
Josh Karnes                                                 joshk at tanisys.com
Renaissance Man                        http://www.tanisys.com/~joshk/home.htm
Tanisys Technology                                     http://www.tanisys.com
Austin, Texas                      '78 BMW 530i | '72 Datsun 240Z | IZCC #308