a/f ratio with LPG

Darrell Norquay dnorquay at awinc.com
Sat May 18 17:59:35 GMT 1996

>Well, how well do you want it to work.  The real answer is no. We
>generally buy the correct O2 sensor.  Usually a gasoline sensor causes
>the gaseous fueled cars to lean. Like 20 percent. A correction circuit
>can be thrown in, but it is probably easier in the end to get the right
>sender.  That's my experience and opinion.
>

>--Seth Allen
>WWU Vehicle Research Institute

Seth:

You mean there IS an O2 sensor made especially for gaseous fuel / LPG??????
WHO makes it?  WHAT do they cost?  WHERE can I get some?  WHEN did they become
available?  WHY didn't you say so earlier?  HOW WELL do I want it to work?
What kind of question is that?  I want it to work flawlessly!

regards
dn