Reply to: Re: a/f ratio with LPG

Seth Allen n9540517 at henson.cc.wwu.edu
Tue May 21 01:12:17 GMT 1996

On Mon, 20 May 1996 RABBITT_Andrew at mv8.orbeng.com.au wrote:

> Date: Mon, 20 May 1996 13:40:22 est
> From: RABBITT_Andrew at mv8.orbeng.com.au
> To: n9540517 at henson.cc.wwu.edu, diy_efi at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu
> Subject: Reply to: Re: a/f ratio with LPG
>

> ULEV with CNG can't be really difficult since the methane content of
> the exhaust is not counted which is essentially all your UHC.  How did
> you control NOx.  Was it closed loop stoich. on a TWC?  Did you use
> your CNG modified O2 sensor for feedback?
>
> From: (Seth Allen) n9540517 at henson.cc.wwu.edu:smtp
> Date: ## 05/17/96 08:12 ##
>

> <Original text message attached as document>

It's not thaaaaaat easy but it easier than most.  Again, I wasn't
involved w/ that project, but through some egr management, stock Neon
compession (9.8 ish) a couple of tweaks to the throttle position sensor
input, and two insulated catalysts. We just made it, but not by much.
The neon computer is adaptive and VERY good.  It should take a lot of
credit.

That's most of what I know on that.

Seth Allen> >