Radio Shack Oscilloscope Probe

Dimos Katsis katsisdi at sun5.vpec.ee.vt.edu
Mon Nov 4 15:09:37 GMT 1996

On Sun, 3 Nov 1996, George M. Dailey wrote:

> We had a string going about the Radio Shack Oscilloscope Probe a while ago.
> Has any one been able to evaluate this product? A sales brochure from the
> shack shows it is now available (still $99.99). It sounds too good to be
> true. A hand held scope with pc interface and software. Is it?
>
> GMD

I would also like to hear about the capabilities of this strange and
wonderful probe. I understand that it also has a 5 Mhz BW. However they
do call it a "logic" probe which probably means that it has a limited
voltage input range. Maybe even missing the input differential amplifier.

Thanks,

Dimos Katsis