Need a 15lb/hr injector...hmmm.

David Doddek pantera at pobox.com
Thu Nov 7 01:40:50 GMT 1996

thor wrote:
> 2. Does anyone have a list of smaller injectors, and/or a "el-cheapo"
>    type list that Western Auto will understand (ie. I need an injector
>    for a 1982 Ford whatzit... type list)?  I have a guy who will let me
>    flow the injectors, but he can't deal with Bosch #'s.
>
>Thanks for the help!  Though I don't talk much (cuz I don't know much), I
>have learned alot from listening.

Since no one else will tell you where to find a 15 lb/hour injector, I will.

The 87 to 92 Ford LTD, Mercury Grand Marquis and Lincoln Town car have 14
ohm 15 pound injectors.  I don't know the year, but the Ford Escort with a
1.6l engine has the 2.4 ohm 15 pound injectors.

For a little larger, try the Mustang 5.0l (19lb) Chevy 305 tpi (22lb) GM 350
tpi (24lb)  Mustang SVO turbo (35lb).

Hope this helps

David J. Doddek                                          |pantera at pobox.com
Owner SGD Electronics & Development Engr for Caterpillar |h 309 685-7965
Formula SAE Team Sidewinder 94-95                        |w 309 578-2931
89 T-bird SC,  69 Fairlane w/SGD EFI                     |fx 217 428-4686
74 Pantera w/Electromotive Tec-II Twin turbos and Nitros |
Hey, If you are going to go fast, go REEEAAL FAST.       |