Backfire just off idle cold

dzorde at aesprodata.com.au dzorde at aesprodata.com.au
Thu Nov 7 04:53:04 GMT 1996

     try more advance

     Dan        dzorde at aesprodata.com.au

Subject: Backfire just off idle cold
Author:  diy_efi at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu at INTERNET
Date:    11/7/96 2:51 AM

I'm having a hard time programming operation during warm up.  When the
engine is cold and running below 2000 RPM it will backfire when the throttle
is more than slightly depressed.  What options do I have with ignition and
mixture to cure this problem. me
* Mark Eidson                        Voice: (602)752-6513                 *
* Staff Design Engineer                Fax: (602)752-6000                 *
* Manager System Integration and                                          *
*   Verification                    E-Mail:  mark.eidson at tempe.vlsi.com   *
* VLSI Technology, Inc.                                                   *
* 8375 South River Parkway                                                *
* M/S 265                                                                 *
* Tempe, Arizona     85284                                                *