Virus

hoss karoly timothy at bekes.hungary.net
Thu Nov 7 16:29:17 GMT 1996

tom cloud wrote:

> >>the bigger n the more dangereous the loop is
> >>as I can remember my machine code lessons the processor temp relates
> >>to n like
> >>increase in TEMP = orig T + exp(n-40)
> >>where 40 is the maximum stack value
> >>note that the increase depends on the original temp
> >>so just by cooling the proc you can lower the damage in your computer
> >>if you can keep it under 40 deg celsius it'll survive with a light
> >>alzheimer effect on the address and arithmetic units

> monitor smoke release algorithms) are fun, but not if it causes
> someone to be embarassed or to quit the list.
> sorry , I didn't mean to offend or embarrass (?) anybody
but this was a "high ball" (sorry if it sounds strange in english) and I had to
hit it down
sometimes this superstitious stuff serves a good purpose
I told anybody my microlight engine runs on unleaded fuel so nobody tried to
suck it 'cos anybody thinks unleaded gas can harm two-stroke engines :)
maybe it's true maybe not  nobody dared to try

bye
charley