Need help with Mazda EFI.

Tuck sldbrass at infi.net
Thu Nov 7 19:39:02 GMT 1996

At 12:36 11/7/96 EDT, you wrote:

>  I've seen my buddy remove a link in the electrics near the strut
>tower on the drivers side that I believe cuts power to the fuel
>system so that a flooded engine can be re-started.

I don't want to be coarse, but I wrote the FAQ for the second generation
cars, so I am quite familiar with solving flooding problems, leaking
injectors, and the like.  Since I didn't have any problems with ignition or
injection before I removed the ECU, and now I do, I think I can be pretty
confident in saying that the ECU is the problem, I just need to trace a
replacement for that Toshiba I mentioned in an earlier message.

Justin "Tuck" Cordesman
SOLID BRASS-> FEAR NOTHING.

There is a reason the first place trophy looks so much better than second
and third.
SECOND AND THIRD SUCK.