Lambda Sensors....

Stephen Dubovsky dubovsky at vt.edu
Thu Nov 14 18:16:00 GMT 1996

>Lastly, but not about O2 sensors... what data would you be interested in
>seeing from this engine? (Honda CBR600)  I have several inputs that I'm
>not using, and if I can put them in the budget, I would be happy to add
>any interesting sensors (I would like to add accelrometers, but haven't
>found a source for them).
  ADI(analog devices) makes a really nice +-5g solid state accelerometer in
a small 5-6? pin metal transistor can.  Costs about $30 from newark.  The
part # is ADXL05 I think.  U can go to their web site for data sheets
(www.analog.com).
  Injecting a cbr600?  where did you get throttle bodys/injectors/fuel
pumps/...?  Ive got a 95 FZR600 that just seems too easy to tinker with;).
Would be interested in any info you have.

SMD

--
Stephen Dubovsky
dubovsky at vt.edu