More Injector questions ;)

Sandy sganz at westworld.com
Fri Nov 15 09:18:21 GMT 1996

I think the time for a saturated drive type injector is in the 2ms range,
for the low impeadance types, I think that the time is in the 1.5ms range.
Doesnt seem like much, but it is at idle... Also Bruce Bowlings has some
great injector sizing programs (tons of others too!) on his web page. For
the most part, the saturated drive work great, it is with big engines,
turbo, etc where the dynamic range of the injectors is the problem. Too much
flow at idle, and the like. Try bruce's programs, and you will get a good
feel for the flow rates you may need.

Sandy