book

Frank F Parker fparker at umich.edu
Mon Nov 18 01:31:45 GMT 1996

>   From: Frank Parker <fparker at umich.edu> Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 08:38:25 -0500
>   (EST) Subject: Re: Lambda Sensors....
>   Much more in an excellent book by Ronald Jung, available from SAE, called
>   "Automotive Electronics". LArge chapter on O2 sensors and all
>   other auto electronics. Can get ISBN # of there is interest of group.
>
>   Frank- I'm interested in any info on this book you could provide. Thanks.
>
>   Todd,

Well I was sorta close: The book is " Aotomotive Electronics Handbook" by
Ronald Jurgen, a McGraw-Hill book, ISBN #: 0-07-033189-8. It's pretty
expensive at about $90 but worth it for the excellent background on a
wide range of topics. Jurgen is the editor. The O2 sensor chapter
was written by chief O2 sensor engineer at Bosch.
Also excellent chapters on flow and knock sensors.
Should be available at good university library.

Frank Parker