MACHINE DESIGN magazine?

Robert Van Zant rvanzant at van.inc.net
Mon Nov 18 13:45:33 GMT 1996

> Does anyone know where in Europe I can get the MACHINE DESIGN magazine?

    Or here in the US for that matter?  I know it's a trade rag, so
it seems the majority of us are SOL unless some kind sole is willing to
post the article of interest on the net somewhere.  While we're on the
subject (and now that the electronic fuel/ignition nut is more-or-less
cracked), is anyone else of the opinion that this is what's *really*
needed for our dream motor?  I suppose a diy_valve_train mail list would
be even quieter than this one though.

bob