MACHINE DESIGN magazine?

Greg Parmer gparmer at acesag.auburn.edu
Mon Nov 18 16:24:33 GMT 1996

On Mon, 18 Nov 1996, Walter Kaufmann wrote:
> Does anyone know where in Europe I can get the MACHINE DESIGN magazine?

I found it at my University library. The article wasn't online when I
checked, but you can find out more at.....

http://www.penton.com/md

For those not lucky enough to have easy access, the article is
about 5 paragraphs long and therefore not super technical in
nature. In a sentence, the valve is operated by an electric over
hydraulic system (electric solenoids control high/low pressure
fluids which drive a piston to which the valve is attached).
Hence the name Electrohydraulic Camless Valvetrain (ECV).

And to reiterate, it's on page 48 of the Nov 7, 1996 issue.

Hope this helps to satify the hungry minds!
-greg

Greg Parmer