Lambda Readings

Frank F Parker fparker at umich.edu
Wed Nov 20 01:35:00 GMT 1996

> Hi All
> is the relationship between lambda and A/F always 14.7 or is there some
> sort of relationship, because on the weekend i adjusted the fuel table
> in my race car down fro L.95 to L.9 and it felt like a 10% power drop

I believe it normally 14.7 but Ford controls at 14.62 and others could
be different.>

> also does the 4 wire Heated ($350) sensor do the temp correction or does
> the ecu do it

Depends on what sensor you are talking about. The Bosch LSM-11 when used
with a Motec cpu can control wot rich a/f ratios. The temp correction
is in the Motec cal when you get that option. No other fi cpu I know of
can do this.

Frank Parker