Air Flow Measurement

Robert McElroy rmcelroy at midcom.anza.com
Wed Nov 20 07:07:42 GMT 1996

The main reason I don't want to use an existing MAF sensor is that I don't have one
to play with.  Also, I am under the impression that most heated-wire MAF's output
a frequency signal.  Since I am a mechanical engineer and don't have much knowledge
when it comes to A/D conversion techniques, I would prefer to use a sensor that will
output a voltage signal (something I am slightly familiar with.)

(Nobody that I know is completely happy with MS Exchange.  However, at work
interoffice e-mail is sent through MS Mail, so using MS Exchange (or MS Mail
client software) is the only choice available to us.)